AN AUTOMATED SOLUTION FOR RECORDING ELEARNING VIDEOS
The first easy-to-use solution for creating and sharing professional video content
Want to know more ?
Fixed or mobile
The Studio exists in 2 form factors:
- a fixed unit controlled by an external touchscreen to equip a dedicated room
- a mobile, rugged workstation for recording anywhere
The Studio’s automation empowers users to autonomously produce professional videos.
1. Presenter tracking
Over 60% of communication is non verbal – hence the importance of seeing the speaker within the recording of a presentation. UbiCast has developed an award winning software-based tracking technology:
- It frames a moving presenter – within a fixed, high resolution video – using upper body detection
- It offers smooth tracking for a great viewing experience
- It can be corrected and manually overridden
- Autonomously create dynamic and engaging content
2. Dynamic video production
With TED talks, Google and Apple keynotes and other high production events, online viewers have become used to engaging content. However, you may not have a production crew at each of your presentations.
The Studio thus uses production rules to automatically display the most relevant information:
- When a new slide is shown, it is displayed fullscreen for a few seconds
- When the presentation material contains video, it is shown in fullscreen
- When the presenter stays on the same slide for a few minutes, he/she is shown fullscreen
3. Keyword search
A key difference between Rich Media and standard video is the ability to navigate content by Search. The Studio automatically extracts all the words within slides (using Optical Character Recognition, or OCR).
- Word extraction accuracy is around 90%
- Viewers can search for specific terms within long presentations
- Works regardless of the presentation material (PowerPoint, PDFs, Keynote, etc.)
- Multilingual support
The Studio’s user experience further enables autonomous video production
The Studio runs on a dedicated Linux-based Operating System.
- Minimalist touch user interface
- Templates automate processes for a Start/Stop user experience
- One-push full system updates
- Remote support available
Editing is quick and easy for users and administrators.
- Easy trimming (removing segments within a recording)
- Template-based branding with logos, backgrounds, intro clips
- Multi-format encoding for full device support
Freely choose where you want your content to be available.
- Third party video platforms
- The MediaServer, your own YouTube-like video portal
- Premium YouTube support